On the west wall, just above the baptismal font is a beautiful stained glass three light window, completed on Dec. 5, 1956 by Charles J. Connick. It is devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary, crowned and holding the Christ Child, with the Nativity and the Flight into Egypt. Another Connick creation, dated June 1960, on the north wall of the transept, is the four seasons, with small figures of flowers, garden implements, trees, etc. on a warm simple background. A third Connick window installed in April 1979 in the north wall of the rear of the chancel, depicts Christ Blessing the Children. Later additional stained glass windows were added, given as memorial gifts. Click here for information on individual windows.