St. Mary’s is a loving and open community. We regularly gather to build connections within our parish family, as we welcome new members and nurture our relationships so we are empowered to serve in the world.
How do we do this?
- Being there for each other during times of crisis, by providing pastoral care (spiritual support), meals, rides, and other forms of assistance.
- Establishing Open Circles Neighborhood Groups to forge connections between parishioners outside of Church.
- Preparing to respond to weather emergencies here at St. Mary’s as well as with our parishioners at home.
- Gathering for the All-Parish Retreat at the Barbara C. Harris Camp & Conference Center in Greenfield, NH each Fall.
- Sharing Potluck Suppers
- Supporting and participating in events such as the Daffodil Tea, Holly Fair, and Rummage Sale.